August 21, 2013
Today’s Journal of the American Medical Association includes a Viewpoint by NCCAM Director Josephine Briggs and Deputy Director Jack Killen. The commentary addresses current and future directions for studying complementary and alternative medicine and calls for a more nuanced and balanced conversation.
- Briggs JP, Killen JK. Perspectives on Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research. Journal of the American Medical Association. 2013; 310(7):691 692.
- Infographic: Why Study Complementary Health Approaches?
- Video Blog Post: Perspectives on Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research (08/20/13)
- Message From the Director: A New Conversation (08/20/13)
- NCCIH’s Funding Priorities and Research Focus
- Biosketch: Josephine P. Briggs, M.D.
- Biosketch: John Killen, Jr., M.D.