We’re co-hosting a December Twitter chat with the Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS) on vitamins and other dietary supplements. The chat will be moderated by chief health and medical editor Dr. Richard Besser of ABC News. During the discussion, we’ll take your questions on what the research says about the safety and usefulness of vitamins and other dietary supplements to manage various symptoms and conditions.
Joining the discussion will be:
- Dr. Richard Besser, Chief Health and Medical Editor, ABC News
- Dr. Josephine P. Briggs, Director, NCCIH
- Dr. Paul M. Coates, Director, ODS
- Dr. John S. Williamson, Branch Chief, Division of Extramural Research, NCCIH
- Dr. D. Craig Hopp, Program Director, Division of Extramural Research, NCCIH
- Dr. Paul R.Thomas, Scientific Consultant, ODS
Follow the conversation at #abcDrBchat.