We’re co-hosting a September Twitter chat with the Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS) on vitamins and dietary supplements. The chat will be moderated by chief health and medical editor Dr. Richard Besser of ABC News. During the discussion, we’ll take your questions on what the research says about the safety and usefulness of vitamins and dietary supplements to manage various symptoms and conditions.
Joining the discussion will be:
- Dr. Richard Besser, Chief Health and Medical Editor, ABC News
- Dr. Josephine P. Briggs, Director, NCCIH
- Dr. John S. Williamson, Branch Chief, Division of Extramural Research, NCCIH
- Dr. D. Craig Hopp, Program Director, Division of Extramural Research, NCCIH
- Dr. Paul Thomas, Scientific Consultant, ODS
Additional participants will include: • Harvard Health Publications: @HarvardHealth •
Follow the conversation at #abcDrBchat.