Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the Federal government and its key suppliers. Through its partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and health care professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Trials Advisor to work onsite with the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.
This is a long-term contract position that offers:
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
- Opportunity to work at NIH, the world's foremost medical research center
The contractor shall:
- Collaborate with the Office of Clinical & Regulatory Affairs (OCRA) professional staff within the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) in monitoring clinical studies funded by grants.
- Track and report serious adverse events reporting and deliberations of Data and Safety Monitoring Boards.
- Participate in OCRA oversight of NCCIH clinical trials to aid in development and monitoring of trials, including review of study protocols, case report forms, and manuals of operations for clarity, feasibility, and content.
- Make recommendations on changes to NCCIH staff and investigators.
- Collaborate with staff on the development, review and approval of education and recruitment materials (for investigators and patients).
- Attend study team meetings and trial sub-committee meetings, participate in site visits to study centers; engage in other activities to aid in monitoring all aspects of funded studies.
- Develop and maintain study document templates, as well as NCCIH web-based clinical research tools.
- Organize and maintain study filing and tracking system through an NCCIH electronic system for easy availability by all OCRA and NCCIH staff; tracking system includes study documents, timeline, recruitment goal and actual recruitment achieved to date; membership and contact lists, meeting schedules, current issues and recommendations or resolutions.
The contractor must have:
- Ph.D. in Nursing or a related discipline. Three (3) years of specialized of specialized clinical trials experience plus a Master’s degree or five (5) years of specialized experience plus Bachelor degree is equivalent to a Ph.D.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the health care professional education field.
- Expert level knowledge of federal policies, regulations, concepts, and operations.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
How To Apply
Note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. All qualified candidates will be contacted. Position will be open until filled.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.