Release Date: September 24, 2015
Center for Scientific Review (CSR)
The purpose of this Notice is to inform new NIH applicants, their mentors, and grant administrators at their institution about two upcoming webinars the NIH Center for Scientific Review (CSR) is hosting in November 2015. These webinars are designed to give participants useful insights into our application submission and peer review processes. CSR is the portal for NIH grant applications and their review for scientific and technical merit.
Each Webinar Will Have a Different Focus
University Research Administrators
November 5, 2015
Research Project Grants (R01)
November 6, 2015
All of the webinars will run from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. EST, including a 30 minute Q&A period.
Viewers Will See Presentations by Five CSR/NIH Experts
- The Review of Your NIH Grant Application Begins Here
- What You Need to Know about Application Receipt and Referral
- How Your Application Is Reviewed
- Key Things to Know About the NIH Grants Program
- Jumpstart Your Career with CSR’s Early Career Reviewer Program (R01 webinar only)
How to Participate in the Webinar
- Go to www.csr.nih.gov/webinar to register for the webinar you wish to join by Monday, October 29. You will not need to download special software. You will just need a reliable Internet connection and browser.
- Submit questions for the Q&A session before or during the webinar by sending them to the moderator at AskExperts@csr.nih.gov.
- Go to www.csr.nih.gov/webinar on the day/time your webinar is scheduled. Click on the link that will be provided there to view it.
View Archived Webinars
- View archived webinars and PowerPoint slides now: Our 2014 Meet the Experts in NIH Peer Review webinars for R01, R15, Small Business and Fellowship grants are available via our webinar webpage.
- View our 2015 Webinars and PowerPoints about a month after broadcast: They will be posted on our webinar webpage.
If you have general questions about the NIH application and review processes at other times, please visit the CSR or the NIH Grants and Funding websites. The NIH Information Service can address specific questions.
Please direct all inquiries to:
Center for Scientific Review