Time to Talk
Professional and Community Organizations: Download Your Online Campaign Toolkit
As part of the Time To Talk campaign, NCCIH has developed a series of tools and resources to encourage your members to start talking. Items marked with an asterisk (*) are available in limited print quantities.
Call 1-888-644-6226 and use reference code TPO.
- Backgrounder*: The backgrounder provides information about the importance of health care providers and their patients talking about complementary health practices.
- Posters*: Posters are 12.5″ by 19.5″ and are intended to be hung in exam and waiting rooms.
- Tip sheet for providers*: For your office staff, this sheet provides tips for talking with patients.
- Tip sheet for patients*: For your patients, this sheet provides tips for talking with health care providers.
- Drop-in newsletter articles: Customize and include these articles in your organization's newsletter or Web site.
For professional organizations Download PDF | Download .DOC
For community organizations Download PDF | Download .DOC
- Display ads: Include one of these display ads in your newsletter.
Square Color Download PDF
Square Black and White Download PDF
Vertical Color Download PDF
Vertical Black and White Download PDF
Page Color Download PDF
Page Black and White Download PDF
- Wallet card*: For patients, these cards will help to keep track of all medications, including dietary supplements and other complementary health products, and will be a handy reference during office visits.
- Resource post cards*: These postcards provide information about online resources available through the NCCIH Web site.
- Free Images: Download images related to the Time to Talk campaign and patient-provider interaction. Each image has a high-resolution version at 300dpi and a low-resolution version at 72dpi available for download. View images »
* To order print copies of these materials, call 1-888-644-6226 and use reference code TPO.