Archived CME Videolectures
The following archived lectures were previously part of the NCCIH Online Continuing Education Series. The content in these lectures does not reflect the most current state of the science. Please keep this in mind if you are using these lectures as part of an educational curriculum. Current courses for CME/CEU credit can be found at nccih.nih.gov/training/videolectures.
If you completed one of the following lectures and passed the test prior to November 1, 2012, you will be able to print a certificate of completion. However, NCCIH is no longer offering continuing education credits for the following archived lectures completed on or after November 1, 2012.
- Herbs and Other Dietary Supplements
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Acupuncture: an Evidence-Based Assessment
- Manipulative and Body-Based Therapies: Chiropractic and Spinal Manipulation
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Aging
- Health and Spirituality
- Neurobiological Correlates of Acupuncture
- Studying the Effects of Natural Products