William Meeker, D.C., M.P.H., President, Palmer College of Chiropractic, West Campus, San Jose, CA
Credits: This lecture is part of an archive. Please note that CME/CEU credit is no longer available for this lecture.
- Explain the profession of chiropractic
- Describe the various procedures utilized in chiropractic
- Discuss the potential safety issues associated with chiropractic
- Review the scientific evidence for the efficacy of spinal manipulation and mobilization
- Recognize the research challenges associated with spinal manipulation and mobilization
This lecture has been broken into six chapters and may be viewed by clicking on the links provided, beginning with About Chiropractic and Its Use.