Grants and Funding
NCCIH Funding Opportunities
- Developing the Therapeutic Potential of the Endocannabinoid System for Pain Treatment (R01) PA-15-188
- Administrative Supplements for Research on HIV/AIDS and Aging (Admin Supp) PA-15-137
- Notice of Revised NIH Definition of Clinical Trial NOT-OD-15-015
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Science of Behavior Change: Assay Development and Validation for Self-Regulation Targets NOT-RM-15-003 (UH2/UH3)
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Science of Behavior Change: Assay Development and Validation for Stress Reactivity and Stress Resilience Targets NOT-RM-15-004 (UH2/UH3)
Important information and procedures for investigators who already have grants.
How we prioritize areas of research and consider budget when awarding funds.
Explains award mechanisms used to get research funding.
Contains templates, sample forms, and information materials to assist clinical investigators.
Links to policies, writing tips, deadlines, forms, and more.
- Who can apply for funding
- Grant-writing advice and sample applications
- Deadlines (application receipt dates)
- Contact NCCIH staff to discuss proposed research
Designed to promote diversity and support research experience for complementary health practitioners.