Grants and Funding
NCCIH Funding Opportunities
- Applying Metabolomics to Drive Biomarker Discovery in Symptom Science PA-16-029 (R21)
- Applying Metabolomics to Drive Biomarker Discovery in Symptom Science PA-16-030 (R01)
- Request for Information (RFI): Inviting Comments and Suggestions on the Priorities specified for the NIH-wide Rehabilitation Research Plan NOT-HD-15-032
- Innovation Award for Mechanistic Studies to Optimize Mind and Body Interventions in NCCIH High Priority Research Topics RFA-AT-16-006 (R33)
- Phased Innovation Award for Mechanistic Studies to Optimize Mind and Body Interventions in NCCIH High Priority Research Topics RFA-AT-16-005 (R61/R33)
Important information and procedures for investigators who already have grants.
How we prioritize areas of research and consider budget when awarding funds.
Explains award mechanisms used to get research funding.
Contains templates, sample forms, and information materials to assist clinical investigators.
Links to policies, writing tips, deadlines, forms, and more.
- Who can apply for funding
- Grant-writing advice and sample applications
- Deadlines (application receipt dates)
- Contact NCCIH staff to discuss proposed research
Designed to promote diversity and support research experience for complementary health practitioners.