Investigators are encouraged to contact NCCIH Program Directors before submission of grant applications.
On this page:
Links to policies, writing tips, deadlines, forms, and more.
- Who can apply for funding
Lists of organization requirements, eligible institutions, and more.
- Guidance for NCCIH application cover letters
- Grant-writing advice and sample applications
Useful Web sites to help you plan, write, and apply for a research project grant.
- Rigor and Reproducibility (NIH)
- Natural Product Integrity Policy
- Dissemination and Implementation Research: NCCIH Interests
- Electronic submission (NIH)
- Application forms and instructions (NIH)
- How your application is reviewed
Details and additional information about the NIH application review process.
- All About Grants Podcast (OER)
- Grantee Policies
- System of Award Management (SAM) Registration
Organizations must renew their SAM registration annually.
- Applications Requesting Direct Costs of $500,00 or More in Any One Year (NCCIH Policy)
- Policy on Resubmission Applications (NIH)