NCCIH will hold a pre-application Webinar for potential applicants to discuss two new funding opportunity announcements (FOAs).
Grant Application Resources
Investigators are encouraged to contact NCCIH Program Directors before submission of grant applications.
On this page:
Links to policies, writing tips, deadlines, forms, and more.
- Who can apply for funding
Lists of organization requirements, eligible institutions, and more.
- Guidance for NCCIH application cover letters
- Grant-writing advice and sample applications
Useful Web sites to help you plan, write, and apply for a research project grant.
- Deadlines (application receipt dates)
- Natural Product Integrity Policy
- Dissemination and Implementation Research: NCCIH Interests
- Electronic submission (NIH)
- Application forms and instructions (NIH)
- How your application is reviewed
Details and additional information about the NIH application review process.
- All About Grants Podcast (OER)
- Grantee Policies
- Resources from NCCIH Presentations at Integrative Medicine & Health 2012
- System of Award Management (SAM) Registration
Organizations must renew their SAM registration annually.
- Guidelines for PAR-13-220 Center for Excellence in Research on CAM (CERC)—Request for Permission to Apply
- Policy on Resubmission Applications (NIH)
Clinical Research Resources
- Considerations for NCCIH Clinical Trial Grant Applications
- NCCIH Clinical Research Toolbox
- International Interventional Clinical Studies: NCCIH Special Considerations