Investigators are encouraged to contact NCCIH Program Directors before submission of grant applications.
On this page:
Links to policies, writing tips, deadlines, forms, and more.
- Who can apply for funding
Lists of organization requirements, eligible institutions, and more.
- Guidance for NCCIH application cover letters
- Grant-writing advice and sample applications
Useful Web sites to help you plan, write, and apply for a research project grant.
- Rigor and Reproducibility (NIH)
- Deadlines (application receipt dates)
- Natural Product Integrity Policy
- Dissemination and Implementation Research: NCCIH Interests
- Electronic submission (NIH)
- Application forms and instructions (NIH)
- How your application is reviewed
Details and additional information about the NIH application review process.
- All About Grants Podcast (OER)
- Grantee Policies
- Resources from NCCIH Presentations at Integrative Medicine & Health 2012
- System of Award Management (SAM) Registration
Organizations must renew their SAM registration annually.
- Guidelines for PAR-13-220 Center for Excellence in Research on CAM (CERC)—Request for Permission to Apply
- Policy on Resubmission Applications (NIH)