Most applications for NIH funding are reviewed by Center for Scientific Review (CSR) study sections (CSR).
NCCIH Special Emphasis Panels (SEPs) review Phase III, and multi-site clinical trial applications assigned to NCCIH, as well as applications submitted in response to NCCIH RFAs and PARs. For an example of who reviews the applications, see the list of recent reviewers.
Additional information about the NIH application review process:
- Peer Review Process (NIH)
- What Happens to Your Grant Application After It Is Received for Peer Review (CSR)
- Policy, Procedure and Review Guidelines (CSR)
Retrieve Grant Information at eCommons
The eCommons program is used by grant applicants and current grantees.
Grant applicants can:
- View the submitted application
- Retrieve assignment information
- Find contact information for the assigned program director and scientific review officer
- Find review meeting and council meeting dates
- Locate the priority score and summary statement after the application is reviewed.
Current grantees can:
- Submit annual progress reports and other critical interactions with NIH.