Join the conversation online, or subscribe to our e-mail news service and receive regular updates and news, health alerts, research results, funding opportunities, and more.
- NCCIH Clinical Digest Newsletter
A monthly e-newsletter for health care providers that provides evidence-based information on complementary health approaches and resources for patients. Read the latest issue »
- NCCIH Update E-Mail
A semimonthly e-mail of advisories, new resources, events, funding announcements, jobs, and more.
Updates by Topic
Sign up to get new NCCIH information on specific topics by e-mail.
- Natural Products - Consumer updates about natural products, including dietary/herbal supplements, vitamins/minerals, probiotics, and more.
- Health and Wellness - Health and consumer updates from NCCIH.
- Instagram Updates - Receive @NIH_NCCIH Instagram posts directly in your email inbox.
- Know the Science – Tools to help you understand complex scientific topics related to health research; help distinguish facts from myths so you’ll be better prepared to make well-informed health decisions.
- Mind and Body - Evidence-based information about mind and body practices (e.g., acupuncture, massage therapy, meditation, relaxation techniques, spinal manipulation, and yoga).
- NCCIH Research Blog – Receive blog posts on NCCIH research priorities, grants and funding policy, scientific meetings, and topics of interest to researchers and others in the scientific community.
- Research Results – Research spotlights on newly published studies sponsored by NCCIH.
- Resources for Researchers - New funding opportunity announcements, important notices from the NIH Guide, tips for grant applicants, teleconferences, and workshops.