- Job Opportunity: Postdoctoral Position in Neuroimaging of Pain and Affect
Dr. Lauren Atlas’s laboratory is recruiting 1-2 postdoctoral researchers with expertise in fMRI and affective science to join the Section on Affective Neuroscience and Pain to lead new projects on the psychological modulation of pain and emotional experience using high field imaging (7-Tesla MRI).
- Join a Study: Neural and Psychological Mechanisms of Pain Perception (ClinicalTrials.gov)
Past News and Events
- 2/1/16: Lauren Banker–previously a summer intern–joined the lab as a postbac IRTA fellow. Welcome back, Lauren!
- 8/7/15: Summer interns presented posters at NIH Summer Poster Day.
- 8/3/15: Dominik Mischkowski joined the lab as a postdoctoral fellow. Welcome Dominik!
- 8/3/15: The ANP Lab attended HHS “Night at the Ballpark”:
- 7/24/15: Summer interns Bethany Sauls, Bethany Leidl, and Lauren Banker presented their projects to high school students visiting the lab as part of the NIH HiSTEP program.
- 7/20/15: Dr. Atlas gave a talk on mediation analysis applied to fMRI-based pain assessment as part of the NIH summer fMRI course. The talk and slides are archived here: https://fmrif.nimh.nih.gov/course/2015/19_Atlas_20150720
- 6/25/15: “The Evolution of Alternative Medicine” (The Atlantic)—the work of Dr. Lauren Atlas's lab and NCCIH were featured in this article
- 6/25/15: Bethany Sauls presented her project at the Undergraduate Scholars Program:
- 6/22/15: Esther Palacios-Barrios joined the lab. Welcome Esther!!
- 6/4/15: The ANP Lab went to NIH Take a Hike Day to welcome four summer students (Lauren Banker, Bethany Leidl, Bethany Sauls, and Caitlin Stavish) to the lab.