Recent Study Results
Summaries of Selected Studies
National Survey Finds People Use Dietary Supplements and Yoga for Wellness Reasons, Chiropractic for Treating a Condition (November 4, 2015)
How People Rate Their Health May Predict Their Likelihood of Catching a Cold (November 1, 2015)
Fibromyalgia Studied Within the Context of a Large National Health Survey (September 17, 2015)
Genetically Modified Yeast Strains Produce Opioid Drugs From Sugar (August 13, 2015)
More Published Research
- Cochrane Collaboration Complementary Medicine Reviews—plain-language summaries and abstracts of research on complementary health approaches.
- NCCIH-funded studies in PubMed—a pre-designated search of all published, NCCIH-funded research to date.
- CAM on PubMed®—citations to journal articles on complementary health approaches—from acupuncture, to herbs, to traditional Oriental medicine.
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset—access to citations and abstracts from research on dietary supplements. (Office of Dietary Supplements)
- Annual Bibliography of Significant Advances in Dietary Supplement Research—bibliographies of significant dietary supplement research from 1999–2007. (Office of Dietary Supplements)
- Statistics on Complementary and Integrative Health Approaches