Recent Study Results
Summaries of Selected Studies
Mindfulness Meditation Relieves Pain, but Works Differently Than Opioids in the Body (March 16, 2016)
Study Builds Evidence on New, Efficient Approach To Assess Pain (March 1, 2016)
National Survey Finds People Use Dietary Supplements and Yoga for Wellness Reasons, Chiropractic for Treating a Condition (November 4, 2015)
How People Rate Their Health May Predict Their Likelihood of Catching a Cold (November 1, 2015)
More Published Research
- Cochrane Collaboration Complementary Medicine Reviews—plain-language summaries and abstracts of research on complementary health approaches.
- NCCIH-funded studies in PubMed—a pre-designated search of all published, NCCIH-funded research to date.
- CAM on PubMed®—citations to journal articles on complementary health approaches—from acupuncture, to herbs, to traditional Oriental medicine.
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset—access to citations and abstracts from research on dietary supplements. (Office of Dietary Supplements)
- Annual Bibliography of Significant Advances in Dietary Supplement Research—bibliographies of significant dietary supplement research from 1999–2007. (Office of Dietary Supplements)
- Statistics on Complementary and Integrative Health Approaches