Recent Study Results
Summaries of Selected Studies
New Study Identifies a Neural Circuit Involved in the Response to Painful Heat (November 16, 2018)
National Survey Reveals Increased Use of Yoga, Meditation, and Chiropractic Care Among U.S. Adults (November 8, 2018)
PIEZO2 Ion Channel Presents New Target for Pain Research (October 10, 2018)
Defining the Prevalence of Chronic Pain in the United States (September 14, 2018)
More Published Research
- Cochrane Collaboration Complementary Medicine Reviews—plain-language summaries and abstracts of research on complementary health approaches.
- NCCIH-funded studies in PubMed—a pre-designated search of all published, NCCIH-funded research to date.
- CAM on PubMed®—citations to journal articles on complementary health approaches—from acupuncture, to herbs, to traditional Oriental medicine.
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset—access to citations and abstracts from research on dietary supplements. (Office of Dietary Supplements)
- Annual Bibliography of Significant Advances in Dietary Supplement Research—bibliographies of significant dietary supplement research from 1999–2007. (Office of Dietary Supplements)
- Statistics on Complementary and Integrative Health Approaches