- Cassady K, You A, Doud A, et al. The impact of mind-body awareness training on the early learning of a brain-computer interface. Technology. 2014;(3):254–260.
- He B, Yang L, Wilke C, et al. Electrophysiological imaging of brain activity and connectivity—challenges and opportunities. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering. 2011;58 (7):1918–1931.
- LaFleur K, Cassady K, Doud A, et al. Quadcopter control in three-dimensional space using a noninvasive motor imagery based brain-computer interface. Journal of Neural Engineering. 2013;10:046003.
- Yang L, Wilke C, Brinkmann B, et al. Dynamic imaging of ictal oscillations using non-invasive high-resolution EEG. NeuroImage. 2011;56:1908–1917.
- Yuan H, He B. Brain-computer interfaces using sensorimotor rhythms: current state and future perspectives. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering. 2014;61(5):1425–1435.
NCCIH Online Continuing Education Series
Resources for How To Map the Dynamics of Your Brain—From EEG to BCI
This page last modified September 24, 2017