- Gilbert DT, Killingsworth MA, Eyre RN, et al. The surprising power of neighborly advice. Science. 2009;323(5921):1617–1619.
- Groopman J, Hartzband P. Your Medical Mind: How to Decide What Is Right for You. New York, NY: The Penguin Press; 2011.
- Hartzband P, Groopman J. There is more to life than death. New England Journal of Medicine. 2012;367(11):987–989.
- Tversky A, Kahneman D. The framing of decisions and the psychology of choice. Science. 1981;211(4481):453–458.
- Ubel P, Loewenstein G, Schwarz N, et al. Misimagining the unimaginable: the disability paradox and health care decision making. Health Psychology. 2005;24(4 Suppl):S57–S62.
NCCIH Online Continuing Education Series
Resources for When Experts Disagree: The Art of Medical Decision Making
This page last modified September 24, 2017