When you ask your patients about their use of complementary or integrative health approaches, you can ensure that they are fully informed and can help them make wise health care decisions. These resources are a good start.
- Complementary, Alternative, or Integrative Health: What's in a Name?
- Health Topics A-Z
- Be an Informed Consumer
- Dietary and Herbal Supplements Information
- Alerts and Advisories from the FDA and other agencies
- Spanish Language Fact Sheets and Resources
- Resources on CAM for Seniors (NIH SeniorHealth)
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (MedlinePlus)