- What is the NCCIH Research Blog?
- This blog facilitates dialogue regarding research on complementary health practices and the Center’s strategic directions and funding opportunities. NCCIH Director Josephine Briggs and other NCCIH staff will post.
- How may I participate in the blog conversation?
- The blog is open to the public for commenting. Comments are moderated according to our comment policy. The views expressed in comments do not necessarily reflect the official views of the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, National Institutes of Health, or the Federal Government.
- In what order do the posts appear on the blog?
- Posts are added in reverse chronological order, with the newest post at the top of the page. To find older posts, you can use the “previous post” function at the bottom of the page.
- Why do you ask for my name and e-mail address when I leave a comment? How do you protect my privacy?
To post a comment, we ask you to provide your name and e-mail address. We request your name to make it easier to carry on a conversation. For this reason, we publish your name along with your comment. We ask for your e-mail address so that we can contact you if necessary. It is our policy not to publish your e-mail address.
To protect your privacy, please do not include information (e.g., an e-mail address or phone number) in the text of your comment that identifies you.
- How can I subscribe to receive blog updates?
- You can subscribe to receive updates of this blog by e-mail or by RSS feed. E-mail updates allow you to manage preferences. RSS or news readers allow you to be automatically notified of new posts to this blog when you subscribe. In order to subscribe, you will need an RSS news reader or the most current web browser. There are many free news readers you can install on your computer; use any of the popular search engines to find one. The latest versions of many of the most popular web browsers also function as news readers.
- How can I find out more?
- If you want to leave comment on a blog entry, the “Comments” link at the end of the blog text will take you to the appropriate comments box. But if you have a question about the blog itself, please contact the NCCIH Research Blog Team. Reporters, please send your questions using the NCCIH Press Team.
NCCIH Research Blog Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This page last modified September 24, 2017