NCCIH is making every effort to ensure that the information available on our website is accessible to all. If you use special adaptive equipment to access the Web and encounter problems when using our site, please let us know. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to provide the information to you in a suitable format. It would be helpful if you can be as specific as possible when describing the information you seek.
If you prefer to call, our toll-free line is 1-888-644-6226.
Additional tips and resources for accessibility issues:
- Internet Explorer tips
- Firefox accessibility features
- Adobe Accessibility Resource Center
- Get Adobe Reader
- Microsoft accessibility page
- Get Microsoft Word Viewer
- Get Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer
- Get Microsoft Excel Viewer
Thank you for using the NCCIH website.