- Naylor MR, Keefe FJ, Brigidi B, et al. Therapeutic interactive voice response for chronic pain reduction and relapse prevention. Pain. 2008;134(3):335-345.
- Newhouse PA, Dumas J, Wilkins H, Coderre E, Sites CK, Naylor M, et al. Estrogen treatment impairs cognitive performance after psychosocial stress and monoamine depletion in postmenopausal women. Menopause. 2010;17(4):860-873.
- Naylor MR, Naud S, Keefe F, et al. Therapeutic Interactive Voice Response (TIVR) to reduce analgesic medication use for chronic pain management. Journal of Pain. 2010;11(12):1410-1419.
- Naylor MR, Krauthamer GM, Naud S, et al. Predictive relationships between chronic pain and negative emotion: a 4-month daily process study using Therapeutic Interactive Voice Response (TIVR). Comprehensive Psychiatry. 2011;52(6):731-736.
- Lieberman G, Naylor MR. Interactive voice response technology for symptom monitoring and as an adjunct to the treatment of chronic pain. Translational Behavioral Medicine. 2012;2(1):93-101.
- Dumas JA, Kutz AM, McDonald BC, Naylor MR, et al. Increased working memory-related brain activity in middle-aged women with cognitive complaints. Neurobiology of Aging. 2013;34(4):1145-1147.
- Seminowicz DA, Shpaner M, Keaser ML, Krauthamer GM, Mantegna J, Dumas JA, Newhouse PA, Filippi CG, Keefe FJ, Naylor MR. Cognitive-behavioral therapy increases prefrontal cortex gray matter in patients with chronic pain. Journal of Pain. 2013;14(12):1573-1584.
- Newhouse P, Albert K, Astur R, Johnson J, Naylor M, et al. Tamoxifen improves cholinergically modulated cognitive performance in postmenopausal women. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2013;38(13):2632-2643.
- Lieberman G, Shpaner M, Watts R, Andrews T, Filippi CG, Davis M, Naylor MR. White matter involvement in chronic musculoskeletal pain. Journal of Pain. 2014;15(11):1110-1119.
- Shpaner M, Kelly C, Lieberman G, Perelman H, Davis M, Keefe F, Naylor MR. Unlearning chronic pain: a randomized controlled trial to investigate changes in intrinsic brain connectivity following cognitive behavioral therapy. NeuroImage: Clinical. 2014;5:365-376.
- Wylie GR, Freeman K, Thomas A, Shpaner M, OKeefe M, Watts R, Naylor MR. Cognitive improvement after mild traumatic brain injury measured with functional neuroimaging during the acute period. PLoS One. 2015;10(5):e0126110.
- Vega JN, Zurkovsky L, Albert K, Melo A, Boyd B, Dumas J, Woodward N, McDonald BC, Saykin AJ, Park JH, Naylor M, et al. Altered brain connectivity in early postmenopausal women with subjective cognitive impairment. Frontiers in Neuroscience. 2016;10:433.
- Dumas JA, Filippi CG, Newhouse PA, Naylor MR. Dopaminergic contributions to working memory-related brain activation in postmenopausal women. Menopause. 2017;24(2):163-170.
- Shpaner M, Tulipani LJ, Bishop JH, Naylor MR. The vicious cycle of chronic pain in aging requires multidisciplinary non-pharmacological approach to treatment. Current Behavioral Neuroscience Reports. 2017;4(3):176-187.
- Thomas AW, Watts R, Filippi CG, Nickerson JP, Andrews T, Lieberman G, Naylor MR, et al. Dynamic changes in diffusion measures improve sensitivity in identifying patients with mild traumatic brain injury. PLoS One. 2017;12(6):e0178360.
- Bishop J, Shpaner M, Kubicki A, Clements S, Watts R, Naylor MR. Structural network differences in chronic musculoskeletal pain: beyond fractional anisotropy. NeuroImage. December 11, 2017. Epub ahead of print.
Selected Publications—Clinical Investigations Branch
This page last modified February 13, 2019