- How Your Application is Reviewed
Details and additional information about the NIH application review process.
- Summary Statement (NIH)
According to NIH policy, you should retrieve your summary statement through the NIH Commons. The summary statement has been prepared by the scientific review administrator of the initial review group (IRG) that evaluated your application.
- Applicant Center for Scientific Review (CSR) Resources
- Next Steps (After Your Application is Reviewed) (NIH)
- Appeals Process (NIH)
Before beginning the appeals process, the applicant is strongly advised to speak with the NCCIH program director responsible for training awards. The program director can explain the options and is often in a position to help the applicant understand the study section's recommendation. In most cases, issues can be resolved at this stage.
- All About Grants Podcast (OER)
- Award Management (NIH)
- Funding Acknowledgement Requirement
- Revised PHS 2590 (DHHS Public Health Service Noncompeting Continuation Progress Report) Now Available-Policy Changes Implemented (NIH)
- New Requirement for eRA Commons User IDs for Individuals in a Postdoctoral Project Role with Measurable Effort on an NIH Annual Progress Report (PHS2590) (NIH)